If and when you are no longer able to care for your family, how certain are you that they will be take care of and secure in their financial future? If you take steps to leave clear directions for handling your affairs, how can you be sure that they are actually being carried out?
Our Trust Services
By naming Heartland Trust Company as your corporate or co-trustee you can take the burden off of your family and have peace of mind knowing that your assets will be managed responsibly and your loved ones will be provided for.
- Bill pay services
- Preparation of tax documents
- Management and investment of trust assets
- Regular and periodic payment disbursements to beneficiaries
- Cash management
- Trust accounting services and annual financial statements
- Estate settlement services
- Ongoing maintenance and management of the Trust
The Trust Administration and Management service we offer to our clients include:
A Trust can be established to provide for a parent, a child, a spouse or for yourself.
A Trustees and their Duties
- Adhering to the instructions laid out within the Trust documentation by its creator.
- Performing actions that consistently align with the best interests of the Trust and its beneficiaries.
- Protecting and safeguarding the value of the Trust through wise investments and asset management.
- Paying taxes and other expenses associated with the management and administration of the trust in accordance with the Law.
Trustees assume the following duties and responsibilities as soon as they begin the administration and management of the Trust:
Our trust officers are always available to guide you through the best route for making the most of your established Trust in order to make practical and beneficial decisions regarding your assets.
Establishing Your Trust
But how can you know what type of Trust is right for you and your particular circumstances?
- What is your financial status?
- What does your investment portfolio consist of?
- Do you have any provisions in place for retirement?
- Have you established any tax and estate plans?
At Heartland Trust Company, we begin our Trust Administration process by asking the right questions to learn more about you, your life and your goals.
Whether you are concerned about aging and long-term care, having financial peace of mind or providing for your loved ones and protecting their financial future, Trust Administration is a viable solution to achieving your goals.
If you’d like to make sure that establishing a Trust is the best decision for you and your loved ones, call us at Heartland Trust Company today and let’s talk about your future.Trust Administration